As Pumpkin Spice Lattes fill the air, frequent trips to Starbucks are even more tempting. We understand the struggle of trying to eat healthy on-the-go, so we did our research and compiled a list of the healthiest food and drinks at the Starbucks menu items. Now you can feel good ordering their meals at the place to go because eating on-the-go can be healthy, too.
Healthy Breakfast Choices on the Starbucks Menu
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but some days we just too much to sit down and make a healthy breakfast at home. Even on busy mornings, there are healthy options on-the-go. Do not feel guilty about jumping in the drive-thru line at Starbucks. Keep our menu choices healthy breakfast on-the-go in mind for a satisfactory start to your day without ruining your healthy eating plan.
- Spinach, Feta & Cage-Free Egg White Wrap: At only 290 calories, it’s an eggcellent hot breakfast choice.
- Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper Sous Vide Egg Bites: For only 170 calories, it’s a high-protein breakfast that’s convenient.
- Oatmeal: Splurging for the Hearty Blueberry (220 calories) will only add 60 more calories over the Classic Oatmeal (160 calories).
- Berry Trio Parfait: At 240 calories, you will enjoy powerful protein and berry flavors with nonfat vanilla yogurt.
- Siggi’s Yogurt Cup 0% Vanilla: With only 110 calories, you have no worries of wrecking your entire day.
- Emperor’s Clouds & Mist: A satisfying green tea is impressive with zeros across the nutritional board and packed with plenty of antioxidants to power through any day.
- Herbal Tea: You can’t go wrong with Starbucks’ selection of herbal tea for a sensation of relaxation.
- Cold Brew Coffees: Get your caffeine fix while eating healthy. If you prefer the flavorful toppings like pumpkin cream, vanilla, dark cocoa, or cinnamon, opt for a tall to keep the calorie count lower.
- Cappuccino with 2% Milk: A tall will make a delicious pairing with your morning oatmeal.
Healthy On-The-Go Lunch Choices from Starbucks
At the noon break you not always have time for a sit-down meal, which can make healthy food choices difficult. Check out these healthy choices.
- Tomato & Mozzarella: This sandwich on focaccia will satisfy your mid-day hunger at a modest 370 calories.
- Protein Boxes: Packed with your choice of protein and fruits/veggies, they are a delicious lunch choice without the guilt afterward.
- Kale & Farro Salad: This nutritional powerhouse is a hearty and healthy on-the-go lunch choice. Pair with your favorite protein for a well-balanced mid-day meal.
- Iced Coconut Milk Drink: The perfect drink to uplift you to power through the afternoon.
- Starbucks Refreshers: These fruit-infused drinks make great compliments to your meal.
Avoid these Starbucks Menu Items When Eating Healthy
As suspected, not everything on the menu Starbucks is ideal when it comes to eating healthy. Staying away from these goodies and drinks.
While the selection of sugary drinks and sweets at the Starbucks menu looks tasty, many of them are more than 500 options of calories, which can quickly derail your daily caloric intake.
- Pumpkin Scone: For 500 calories and 450 mg of sodium, pumpkin lovers should opt for another way to get their pumpkin fix.
- Chicken & Double-Smoked Bacon: With 1460 mg of sodium and 600 calories, steer clear of this sandwich to keep your healthy eating on track.
- Southwest Veggie Wrap: Don’t let the name fool you! With 590 calories and 1340 mg of sodium, this breakfast choice will wreak havoc on your healthy eating plan.
- Any Venti Size Hot or Cold Drink
Find all the delicious details about the items on this list on Starbucks’ online menu. Even when eating on-the-go is necessary, there are healthy choices that will keep you on track and feeling great.
Original Article Source link